Community

CommunityEntertainmentEventsFEATURED

The Waterway’s “JAGSHIP”

If you have attended Trent-Severn Waterway events you likely have seen the retired diesel tug TRENT. In season it sails

Read More
BusinessCommunityDAYTRIPPINGEntertainmentEventsFEATUREDLatest

The Sights, Sounds & Flavours of Fall

Fenelon Falls Chamber of Commerce As summer fades into fall it’s the perfect time to feed your creative side or

Read More
CommunityDAYTRIPPINGEntertainmentFEATURED

What I Did on my Summer Vacation – In 1967

Do you recall what you did on your summer vacation fifty-five years ago? Maybe not, until I mention that 1967

Read More
CommunityFEATUREDGeneralHome & CottageOutdoors

Top 5 Ways to Manage Drought Conditions at the Cottage

Don’t let drought put a damper on your time at the cottage this summer.  We depend on water, and we

Read More
BusinessCommunityDAYTRIPPINGEventsFEATUREDshopping

Come & Explore

Havelock Chamber of Commerce If you are an outdoor enthusiast, craft beer connoisseur or Farmer & Artisan Market lover you

Read More
BusinessCommunityEntertainmentEventsFEATUREDNewsOutdoors

Outdoor Entertainment

Fenelon Falls Chamber of Commerce As the gardens and trees burst into colour it’s time to start making summer plans,

Read More
CommunityDAYTRIPPINGEventsFEATUREDOutdoors

Summer at Kawartha Settlers Village

What was once a thriving family farm, Kawartha Settlers’ Village is now home to a fascinating collection of over 20

Read More
BusinessCommunityFEATUREDHome & CottageOutdoors

Love Local & Your Staycation Credit

Peterborough and the Kawarthas  Chamber of Commerce With the weather warming, sunnier days ahead, and the promise of the end

Read More
CommunityFEATUREDGardeningHealthHome & CottageLifestyle

The Tooth of the Lion

Do you ever wonder about the origins of some of the most common plant names? As our society moves away

Read More
CommunityEntertainmentFEATUREDHome & CottageLifestyleSports

ATV Associations in Cottage Country

Kawartha ATV Association (KATVA) 705-328-0931, info@katva.ca, www.katva.ca Kawartha Lakes is a year-round outdoor playground with over 600 km of trails

Read More